Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07 (and Code Point Allocation)

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Fri, 02 April 2021 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9Y8N2lk9Z1S9iKzH7TJuHgFiWV1kEzHs0PAq1gkNEHo=; b=To1UzTo1/qDvrHXpEo19w+m/dd0hKZDCF6uBRHFBVFvQ9RjQhhbogXF3rgi/SoOXtU 728dEEiIYYXcJo65PpWqG5sXCFx+42YCEbjSHOrRY1FNdn/s9dGL2CuW56gtYx0WnhRC oIls+BHOdDSG/E+bx850BJWscChT3HadjbG+RZNNwNCrzckf7jKTbqRWr9ghsppfC9cF 8ZjYZac4HcUHyPNdSeUeFWjCy7ONetc+2hZHJY5Vx3TmzeMu2M6IshnaEu42/GRKLbYR ye7V5x2k6oDjrlFHGTePhFbBmi1H7+FHFN2m0VsoW2/wZsI/xgNt+VpBSI4SfBUtukSv UHog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9Y8N2lk9Z1S9iKzH7TJuHgFiWV1kEzHs0PAq1gkNEHo=; b=JZik0GcLTrznNB1OQl+XPpJc2FVwV7c2TDacu922CRDZrrfiSrP2ZQkDTgJyhDupX2 UX8NWXCg8m6+vABdxjX27/qN2qfO6j4C9a1DxP/CDSUXZFLBZc7NL+ab2hc8TyVJTGXD my3sHEZ+WZnLmrGCLrbu1yIx6HxgYBY6uKQktQk7dJZyaA+pY74XVUbrpOdiJP72htcJ BScucDfE/6DV1ERsjNxbQ5FfApH028CvdvCuMTEzuup4O5P5OuJO+kREs0AHEq+d7v1g uR1eeUt7NqEBVT4jK5OMsXTtjBUuqJ+GgHL35pj11mz3CKP+ezCC7QLc3j9mZ+uJ4W1f nh7g==
References: <7010_1616065722_605334BA_7010_19_1_3f1d8d24-af98-f962-95ea-0e6ec46b738c@orange.com> <010f01d71ecf$72b9c600$582d5200$@tsinghua.org.cn> <0bf31f96c9e44597b8634e0f1efdac12@huawei.com> <12637_1617213626_6064B8BA_12637_79_1_0ab201c2-238c-4df6-b271-4b6d105381ec@OPEXCNORM64.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAP7zK5Zay4KUoPY679rOZWXFyRxRJFBEgJuJfEUMfebDNvk7Zg@mail.gmail.com> <27177_1617272382_60659E3E_27177_170_1_16b05df1-309e-41e5-a199-85d213aef493@OPEXCNORM3D.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <9278_1617357136_6066E950_9278_411_1_cca8d003-937b-6035-549b-c77dbf0e5fbf@orange.com>