Re: [Pce] **Barry Leiba's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth**

Rakesh Gandhi <rgandhi.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 September 2019 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z1RIHUegn/TPAEF52AtpK18jCxF7tnb5MwEogmA1+lM=; b=dFYB2PzGWLJJXNB6QLx3K/4qkspJRarEB+CnuZk4Pv8U2UCh6SKHnt6zqXCIMRet1Y KSViEFm6aBQclPk1CYUhuMUnKAI9/JAaI3rhkrhqMZoo80tAaSupS8d7ijDVudZvxv3u J2Rv1FT8ppd7OMJ9KnM7sIakLbp8Rt7bVgWxX7WEIDi8PSBp/ULbFtwHnIuOtzuwvzGT HEdzJTFWKUr2fuPej8+RfbAJnfumdTgxq+V3ZU9RpbyZpm32lnM0LqI2SLrZoHkSpSqN rTYP/0XMxsPN1zsgiuEc8+63vbYFMRF98XcVJkOuiB75v0PqSa/n4G0BFV36CnvIMZWy gVvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z1RIHUegn/TPAEF52AtpK18jCxF7tnb5MwEogmA1+lM=; b=IRN8/kcdDZlTgmXlw9lDlzeJCC3M4rzoqGuppTMp/i0/CyM8VgYxkiHAxKKptVuMtK T/jY+Y0hIrBCHc4wIuyakOHs+/q8comZ5KvWSH/EBjn8Be9g95K5f8osveF6peLecFz6 +XYfMF+eqFKdsCKNgrQY8Q9Jq8Q/ebI9b9Wb30AElzaALVkzwxBYyKO7iMFrgGAFZ4G0 jrdk+zFOtFCDC0NIbmpnKLdaxT1qf7eWwbXoNhtoHArCKseiU1w66IDqXi/B4gKc4WwJ CBT5sOv/inWTvLBjD7eqys2HeUuxhWhjMy7Si3BKmnoGllQtM7qTwS1SRoaAXI0ljhGF aeUQ==