[Pce] Shepherd's Review of draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Thu, 22 October 2020 11:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rfF7iVQfw4BIzr/EI83EPMzu2yxw+NNqVCdNkHL6OXE=; b=SKukQMtb7sw8YoLKZJLrfFSvhP7hAkXaozDgBPGt0ZoECLIuOKOn2S1yVenqvEdKX8 zAojxjKGvM7vlLjfzR6ZALCoOszTuyWTNzZTp3pT6XUMmWZG4k56uu9vrap3uqbkn+W8 tjSpMABOXepzk6kOOI0K/hAqV6jpNLlZOsDywMKFZwPqOSguPqTi1wP5bBePDsUas1ZE 12rTAdtDn6Daou907KWvAyvsORMgUizF/IsiUtkoI7BgjzN2QJGmlUZdPyDQ3OPF3jBM +6Kj7NsQXR5lHAUD3qdB3gILuqHM9RzwQoClDLNSKOtqSXf6wmGokdW4/NRjTiWN7S5w 8MsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rfF7iVQfw4BIzr/EI83EPMzu2yxw+NNqVCdNkHL6OXE=; b=kqj44mQHzlZ2VNBiAI3fzWJuFNAnPpv39QtvFIEJdEZG23CWYRz7VLceJad9hDY3k2 5c6UDGowQ/eVp/FTmi6aUIrgqcjV+Et0FQEcGsbudeaHzp5heuZaB5D4O9ff6b3o0/59 i1HpB6fqxEfWUKRtIPrV40hf//r94nEd/xBGe0c8oBq2CD6ex2E/b/3XVb7t4NOf+5jp WoHl7gzYw5L7AxsJryqTv/VzjZJ0m/MDd0oIRlRnskZIB/PfO3yI2O2NLtoiOUWhuF0d s4xiP1iCVFVkJccVZQNTA/wuhkLad/BKlIbJHOBZkTTOLWNxjx4mO+CVEBhNpU2jfsFC 4J2Q==