Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07 (and Code Point Allocation)

Siva Sivabalan <msiva282@gmail.com> Mon, 29 March 2021 14:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TkBJDV6tSzcz38nYMac05sMwScKKsrs4PwHTuX79cww=; b=pQp5smRHNZsCJDimzg+/YNXrg3U0epB88fh+cMdJ6iSHp0TVs7Pc7/FBJDiGX0/RuR y37wab7b9JOD0sZNZVdKVbzIheEEzNTK7PRNJvRn76bRE4Pd10AgSc/XmOPj6ZFDhrgB /27b88xWknjjiTQS9d0KT1S64fPNe8v8qXH/iH0Wj3qJfoRfcTn3Dp661AKWKg7H9gDe CUx7d/yfjFfzJ9R2aDQ0W9kya3+0iuDvcYAZamdecotseMXuJzb31c3VfsOgFGCDyH0o af/sM31PBlyfh1Yuw/QCLb/RveTsRlrcjRbdkq4otT9sdk1yUB9MNiME9YQM6r5RxgFq ABLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TkBJDV6tSzcz38nYMac05sMwScKKsrs4PwHTuX79cww=; b=pFs6+ikUrhJVyMDrTDPTl4YVZpAJvw3ZwBaGuzt4qgvDflcTipnXhK369RSk9ZvTkO NbQWEta4TKC6RKuXqKNtwdZS4f4ihiZyXkV+Ccvw3sv8l0XTXb3krGhOLAdc9I9ao4nt T1o47X6XEuFFchViAgMgHLALtttldtUoM3oKs/+2oiNPh+XIzYWzqSef1b3s96oGTRjT /UbrMle8EJlZsIUem8ZZPsdpRFop8n1DFoGcJ8+g6tFLzRWynruHTsDvE259POfMJ6SO A3o76qPQmX1kxwYMz6Al0mK1YzsY733NpEVDVZMnQ9ph8bZ/QxKSa2G8sS8NZiNOVofc VjNA==
References: <7010_1616065722_605334BA_7010_19_1_3f1d8d24-af98-f962-95ea-0e6ec46b738c@orange.com> <375C800D-2014-4D14-830E-0D15439B9F20@nokia.com> <a2f9686490a34a39af5f977cf59230b7@huawei.com> <B3B06655-1F99-416A-AF8F-9FA53E6DB0BB@nokia.com> <be741e7913304da8a3afd9b1f3cbd1fb@huawei.com> <CABNhwV044vY4tQP6OJhwDWAkMYnD+i=OVKURb1y8eJeMLSHL_A@mail.gmail.com> <CANJFx2T8ZBucUDM+D5UrJ-eF_EKA3Y-Qd2R-6ksX5U_vDJJzhw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2anNySChRZ_SyE4Fx6+0CeU=R+ZzLPDM3BDhspkOUZMw@mail.gmail.com> <CANJFx2TPPP6ffisALzgkHh6q_x9CpxyxZbf+qiPx62dCbd_RrA@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3ZgXhGwO56fz4Wxz2tYT9DW14KmB_v8q4sf-mLUkZDWw@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR11MB3802D4EB230F0B94546EF400D37E9@DM6PR11MB3802.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV1a+z-JWx9p=MXeq-F=qcTdXz-Nu40K3_9G2tR=TkAcJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAB75xn72c0L+4mnSNtHhRVGyA=UWJ3rKp_eBnoywmHT+rau_ng@mail.gmail.com>