Re: [Pce] Proposal for signaling ECMP or UCMP paths

Cyril Margaria <cyril.margaria@gmail.com> Fri, 19 July 2019 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=50HdY6mKruYAB/nROk014h+EqQP0ArWklAGJAZWFk38=; b=F8gZJk6kmnIgPaGiU9Se1n0eKD76rdxM6wDJO+IiJZLVIQ6B4H1zN7aCqvaSdR5bQ2 YHcE3BdM5xMT9N8ihFATtdfcOsEsDCA6yR4BAJw7tHx+hu6zmeH4f14Uhgn5/+pC0VdK 44JvPDWvJRTr1xvkM27u5Xj0W6GkWwcft+5w1T1teFqfuqDCuWu/Z3Nww0sCv0Ntnh53 R75ZdeM62vNqLTDVbqzF7UNr0WxJbgPE/W6TBAxW88908cGsJJvcf28oPjL/OLCVOpwU SEnFj0o78MAQqLlTIboqxKUXMpVVuPgAQi1kwcnQ3zdxiHno2ARk/hPqDOF49tSBhCrc y9rg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=50HdY6mKruYAB/nROk014h+EqQP0ArWklAGJAZWFk38=; b=YTVSRMqodiFe2ZgxCfflKj7wb4072NSvNlagHtIQubGsxBzotYzJYZJKv/i+hxApEf XNNO64U7JroVgy6u5rpvdGPZDBv2np8PNu+2GmcTtNuCBaploTH2D3t6Va9nIoDbA73m sPwXGmzwkUmRbJsnRQ3ACNIs+vFTe0OiXRqmGQ1sNr6gZu9gXcn9zxxqDb4pBpcgu2Nd GLwY/q/bIo0f543pDJUn/7S2qmCj0pKtVtFLJldjteM+iOMk4kZA8VkOA2/QMidJMx4s WgiJv2KjZK60MHEJxyUWWWr1IRwSonKy1af3sl1D3G7uM1ufOQf1Pgw9uPZfqP08XvW7 trhg==