Re: [Pce] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu> Wed, 03 July 2019 23:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 18:12:49 -0500
From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
To: julien.meuric@orange.com
Cc: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions@ietf.org, pce-chairs@ietf.org, pce@ietf.org
References: <155498315544.12722.1073746104492266680.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <046301d4f061$646ee470$2d4cad50$@olddog.co.uk> <20190411184842.GN18549@kduck.mit.edu> <13331_1561728394_5D16158A_13331_219_1_5b5e922c-95a9-7a13-4c15-507ede8927e4@orange.com> <20190629005125.GG10013@kduck.mit.edu> <13959_1561974305_5D19D621_13959_289_1_c3d7e7d8-ebcd-eb2f-d0cb-1028fed19d20@orange.com> <20190702165151.GV13810@kduck.mit.edu> <27458_1562149758_5D1C837E_27458_446_1_c6c3f7ed-dd9d-0f6b-3233-e4ceb9fad085@orange.com>