Re: [Pce] [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-08

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 26 March 2019 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fsLiDYQdM4B5r9TBlunmWW/AVal0TFRHv1E4MAtPPYE=; b=lf9ACl02OISaJAlXuwGNEMP4EBFrhmpZRkcZNuHF1ittSTLLiqDWukfAux30CXNk0U flzk8ZzX4/BOiAxLr1HWXbUvS7AsdI2dX1l2hFCZED06PrgCvJD6VJujkL5WMGKqMw/m e5caF7l/++4Mq8vqD3mT+Avh99L+nVetPZMfGEFQtYmRY+7VA/HWR5jF5dq+tgs292Pf fLYogshnepwisjTCBKpjM50TGZDC2QYyC2g+1W1bfyd2Tw/gjjU1QlOQjipTt0hkW//3 AXpNge/RJnsxb+6DqTHxRIoQ/adoUwjQrG5i4S7DIKk7t+xShbcPCggxNOjisp+GxDZG aDeA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fsLiDYQdM4B5r9TBlunmWW/AVal0TFRHv1E4MAtPPYE=; b=MYEXH7jZePZZnT1sAsjrp3xZaSPBFlVFKycofERz84LtArtqnALN2geGxjf1SEBsIO AKEH0vZTXeU3GA0BKgHkihQtUUqYTgK7s2v8UGSJpJzUBPkTb5uJfMDozrgbQ0wSVakb m0WQS7+CkB1dNmphc9RO1XDmAImpFuDSk2yBu40tgW8XKHK3DFMpAvW379rJbfJHq+pP 1Fik4n6dbxyUq3HBc2+kO7vOrNVNdak2aBFQxu/nqDyLBlPb1+MDCKXZWizWuPQUydoy 7Khyffsk8KNAT+Ei9frOSD44lQOPea4QOZngFyFe6Wt/XZhCoMJ3DHVDBi/s9SmjBY2m AqDA==