Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-04.txt

Daniel King <daniel@olddog.co.uk> Wed, 15 May 2013 08:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=fuBCEztz7xDv0w7wQWHwan7uhhl4fs91WNkiXW2tMNY=; b=P10U14vNi0UniXGl2BE8NxVbg3s84TLt+ZOzKoeLVE7DqFhWo2Zp3BVmmHYAolUyBR bDmgZCUtb7gCK1r/K3PMonUgxFDYTKbpUG3WapJa9hAX13ylbO5p8pCNDfBCFxP1xMHm KYrpaKwIqXxEaIVRFb2fLqBQNNlO4euAeXl8LpOj2GHpjfA+V7ggb7SSkFC5Z+YV60Kf dIXk+zKeBwOnfGRwqaXqs5LDreFTzJntpMmuoDIpKfwqubeAloKE2iZf6BSBaDz43fvV NXCRFAJ980keNiiSIwOrLNcyuM0vnxRMdWqPI1ewxPPoJH/fiHYfVc2IfH1F4fdwwLVh z4kQ==