Re: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-li-pce-pcep-pmtu-05

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 21 April 2022 14:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Gh6B0PuLjZOb+LJHsw4MHVtPt9kEgvnXawrVPycbQNU=; b=UcxmJ0qVn7Lx4ZPKBNnluwkpBK93YmameJPKe8hcAp/UEmAS5pkXwfmttaPINroMtU AH8z3kmgB2VYBQPyoruLc4AcYoc2s51Bk5eeidfv/7anmah73ad2dGZoBqSiiZfOLbuR EvK/fQuImeb9qGSvawO/78+OWhUH2W6bfoSvYnJ7YSwSn+yyLiHMaVasnxL4ArAKw1y1 6mQzJ7DoFRIKOwBKOn/+EgDlrAAp1cZtuSyPR/PjHb62659XZ+vAOy4nsw1jTfP9enkZ 3f7AaFyH92AfbFMquw05ysTTSw8XqD77lDoxdExajsJjIEfGy1QY09QqehswbS/ZTn9K y6ag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Gh6B0PuLjZOb+LJHsw4MHVtPt9kEgvnXawrVPycbQNU=; b=uouKYtJPcZvjXliudJnK2y3wEuMzJgNEAIFh8NI9sm04AKz4aasRRDYFp6khSp7iuD w4+Wo1IRubMu/TYKeKgCj1Q8AQQ1KVgOv4ZphqNXKyS9RbPCu3iCkfUTB4F+A8cN+MA6 R9+pyLeqRcgP0vVBBaZ0/9Q+adBx4zr1mQTl1l0Hn92w3w2KkeodctyiYOw/doUg2oiG xz7HIVQedKh6v1FHJqYJeqFRJF3xE96VlNv7Ix93Z0qnUZ2ibo29XGmiJvN9QQsnNcd9 raq/GfJ3HhZH0fK2qrGW2FUrIl5E/tF/ftx+wNkahEyua9G9TQAHh8JBvmx7N6CD9DbD QDsA==