[Pce] 答复: Whither Stateless PCE?

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Thu, 14 April 2016 07:39 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: "stephane.litkowski@orange.com" <stephane.litkowski@orange.com>, DUGEON Olivier IMT/OLN <olivier.dugeon@orange.com>, "Aissaoui, Mustapha (Nokia - CA)" <mustapha.aissaoui@nokia.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Dhruv Dhody' <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 07:39:03 +0000
References: <091b01d19036$a22f2f10$e68d8d30$@olddog.co.uk> <CAB75xn7UKxZwq0zWXRopPyrtGfaYpP31jzMbGF3SsUB9CEQLuA@mail.gmail.com> <0a5a01d19088$9ddea060$d99be120$@olddog.co.uk> <4A79394211F1AF4EB57D998426C9340DD48CD06A@US70UWXCHMBA01.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <28817_1460132965_5707DC65_28817_16160_1_5707DC64.1050707@orange.com> <18401_1460135058_5707E492_18401_5293_1_a6a87aba-1ff7-4b66-9da7-5712aca4c97d@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.74.162.94]