Re: [Pce] **Barry Leiba's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth**

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 17 September 2019 05:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FaEpfgAOIOC2EJpdoLGuQwgqyz0KLLJVIaOnksQuaQg=; b=IqD2ayJ3FvaLfFeOAnn5ic66n1Anl4JROyeeZ5USkJWzYsJwrGeQ9ymaNhwlMXLJcL hw6rvKE2ZiD1mp6yQhEgK1KLMvtVud4VTa9AdlmbhlS6lFUk3vSuchixFRT7atx5uawG zNTJvAMQBGYqICrqKeGVSCbABuKuSqPOAx/sN69GjpGk6L0BbZIpKz4TyBr/T0EHe2EA j6bTFx6ZCBAlLjTESY7LaT72lEUtpUcfhcI6fUUOH8PG+sWW5mXLHzeTaAwsCduRISah zQoaImdFptuBzoodVk1vXgP2hNLUl4oPHkBLh3LTN9b1Sj0+dermkK0FWSPpCUtyWJW2 /5zg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FaEpfgAOIOC2EJpdoLGuQwgqyz0KLLJVIaOnksQuaQg=; b=BGqwXQLeMY0K+O1lPBJ5yLvtmMciogE3rL2x1F1Z++fHrzuMlwx1vuiezFWMpXtTfb izzhZwJcPqTDUrHJNaEmDP7QCxfghdtJSHjZ5awLclufF/tpfnzCI7XMmlYYMC0v3ZK9 ZOErmOHiLaXucAP3tABGFuckfn/dHdhWwNLpZ0KR6K5LYgUHcdZm34mcMOezs5TI/M1s Pc/H92FGpuxWOCEoFKrdDSR6bxDTqkg1POEBUhETpeR8yfRu92pWiEjUA7a2d07Vxfco afQQ3TFrhZAF3Xr59q8GVVP3anM5TRMPXcDx0xwMGc4zzQ+hhmJ5j8DwdYUPnVDHO8qG 1AEQ==