Re: [Pce] Chair's Review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-11

Ina Minei <inaminei@google.com> Sun, 29 November 2015 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yRGYZ2n+LyaDROKvp+7h0yT4FYjUs4KLQVdx1xw3wmk=; b=e3WyvOz1l4COFTEL/yrCdEVjleGX6BbNtQxlMRGFjVrv4iO+bzhJwnse0UUNJRz2JI /MSABtAS4m7P6Yb+tgUgVg4e327z9ww0gDOZ50ax9p/0X5lqznUvr8i2AudMG1SOgyB5 pagsYme5/05HsFj7n5Cvt8PsLxLXj3fgyTvhL5qCAB2+yK+BNAn5a/OkmrI0IwRUdYbW CpwzAQSI7nHjvUggKzUKAuqAjpGNRA75afz3ON8MWHY787scIm1RZ2JDu1SdeLsqvPu9 kKoyFSKmaxcO91WZ6EMXwGS/vbbHZCmFRr4Jlgu/8cq65CvHY0pTn7iIvxO6Dz9gn2HO Pk3Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yRGYZ2n+LyaDROKvp+7h0yT4FYjUs4KLQVdx1xw3wmk=; b=X1rWd0E0d1bP+qyNkYmEGBHqkpbdDli79sRUkLKTpnDDdJ0vTRDgaH5nYVJf63Epho juth0ESO/KoYBx29S1mWrczXbe9XMrLIlCoGrKmJxJtEGKAnp8aqHAOkEXivFOaMl9b/ xoNr4tixTO7WPY1WC6MWZZW70DKzGzTU9dY17djjR3XVzw1zt7lCEACCKajqL0uHggSE q5jVnTkHTpCTMlb3bkIiivDPxM/uMsaGmOiCOaCWWUBQZsFkXAHohnSlG2Q6zOrS6hzd k0n+bkHjKxwLoqCpWedhBI5qI1B0mt6uBALrBnay0G44ahJN0syBQ/UOXH6doq9MZ8hc pHBg==