[Pce] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-11: (with COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <aamelnikov@fastmail.fm> Tue, 05 February 2019 12:46 UTC

From: Alexey Melnikov <aamelnikov@fastmail.fm>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext@ietf.org, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, pce-chairs@ietf.org, daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com, pce@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 04:46:09 -0800
Subject: [Pce] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-11: (with COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-11: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext/

COMMENT:

Benjamin's DISCUSS is a superset of issues I spotted, so I am agreeing with it.

In Section 4.1:

     . Wavelength Selection TLV (32 bits): See Section 4.2 for
        details.

Is TLV value 32 bit or the whole TLV? (This is the same issue as raised by Benjamin)

In Section 4.3:

   o  Link Identifiers: Identifies each link ID for which restriction
   is applied. The length is dependent on the link format and the Count
   field.

Is the type field extensible?

   See Section 4.3.1. for Link Identifier encoding and Section
   4.3.2. for the Wavelength Restriction Field encoding, respectively.

8.5. New PCEP TLV: Optical Interface Class List TLV

   As described in Section 4.3, a new PCEP TLV is defined to indicate
   the optical interface class list. IANA is to allocate this new TLV
   from the "PCEP TLV Type Indicators" subregistry
   (http://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xhtml#pcep-tlv-type-
   indicators).

   Value             Description                Reference
   TBD5              Optical Interface          [This.I-D]
                     Class List

I don't see TBD5 referenced anywhere else in the document.

8.6. New PCEP TLV: Client Signal TLV

   As described in Section 4.3, a new PCEP TLV is defined to indicate
   the client signal information. IANA is to allocate this new TLV from
   the "PCEP TLV Type Indicators" subregistry
   (http://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xhtml#pcep-tlv-type-
   indicators).

   Value             Description                Reference
   TBD6              Client Signal Information  [This.I-D]

I don't see TBD6 referenced anywhere else in the document either.