Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-07 (and Code Point Allocation)

julien.meuric@orange.com Thu, 25 March 2021 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1616690595; bh=hqX7ES946dCmZyW4I8fdgr/YyvGN3Z3SowK3Own9gm4=; h=Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=DW2fdPWsryoq/VeRPBPTLGlvm9/s9iSJl40Y2bvBbwIQ1xA77Xj2DwpLzxQQQokJW bj0lzaA9ZybycAGDzBlJTDEAfnBiRf4GhL0y8M3I5msklY9u7UtOucxInQEVmJwrBz WxJzWLFmclrHHB397Zm4KQTeFUH72UWfK4hTAa5nXtimb2BpbG4DVRbHsWZrLBfEem g4WDZySScf5NjDSnVgXJvqtX4VAdQQa8By73HiArsnVvdSLH0icSokz4XefNoxaIxF GvNMVcqAOnnigBiIEwCSklGlgFQAZQG24fIYawz3V+b8tBucqo4xZhFRCuiwhIDpyw kmEEMmFReqLlg==