[Pce] [PCE] New Version Notification for draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02.txt

<xiong.quan@zte.com.cn> Tue, 25 February 2020 09:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:26:54 +0800
From: xiong.quan@zte.com.cn
To: pce-chairs@ietf.org, pce@ietf.org
Cc: peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn, qinfengwei@chinamobile.com
Subject: [Pce] [PCE] New Version Notification for draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02.txt

Hi all,

I have updated the version of draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position.

This draft has been presented in IETF#106 meeting. Thanks for the feedback. It is very appreciated.

I would like to make clarification as follows and discussions are very welcome.

First, RFC8662 which has been just released proposes to use entropy labels for SR-MPLS networks and the SR ingress node has the capability to insert multiple ELI/ EL pairs in the SR-MPLS label stack.

Second, the PCE is usefull especially for inter-domain scenarios to perform the TE path computation as well as the Entropy Label Position

   (ELP) as the PCE could get the MSD , ERLD and more other information.

Third, our draft has extend the OPEN message to indicate the ingress supports the capability of inserting multiple ELI/EL pairs and and supports the results of SR path with ELP from PCE.

Finally, regarding the extended flag, I have move that to a new draft which has been discussed in the mailing list.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag/

Best Regards,

Quan

原始邮件