Re: [Pce] WG adoption poll for draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-04

olivier.dugeon@orange.com Fri, 08 January 2021 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1610113666; bh=gFA/C3csUcb4vw78gVZbukum4uBJqx5pHkOwm53Tmf4=; h=Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AA4y1W1VTW438F3r54GZZSj3jnLraGD6i996fxB52IzirAUCISm8LUdhlpSopkvHm bOK5DtXtikTdggWnuI5fuVfUMhRD/3VcC8V4zeocCldKZ609Wq5j4HK2zc/aJEwFUO lhuB6sod3+wOUVT58mhqHqwpZUXA/J8o0NrQPezJPzVT1MPVyxHTYf85rMRovh1rI3 Wm2bwkAYIPZwIIzq2KY1Wqx7bctZKt6tQqrdrM+qSym/g6ex8+stXbaKVA/TNtNyBh Oz8UBmxrV10um/NDvURAAEvYf26LU45o6Mz4JNmfIUFdMOxT64rAXD/vmy0yYYnunQ uZ+Hkf6A5sWFg==