Re: [Pce] Association Source in draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-01

Cyril Margaria <cyril.margaria@gmail.com> Thu, 05 November 2020 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=StDybcWk1TYGAMGAHfDDtGjrhJPar6i2UGqME4eIoMo=; b=ejAg3phLC7ARygpTqeqN2BfH8hpBI3yzRwHJefsk5jA9Qc8E7NNqAtEkQ7GRQQUVaF QwtSe16Djw14wS2UWs9r+/dCSIWCC2aMDbu7aQj1S/hNTd0x1JTHsjkI85+1moFqwvoq twogVg3oNdHi6dKea1Yd+kvjUGvyPoyAx0B5X3eZt1YEC/5uhxHIK2bleONKrWaiJzbQ OSYL0zsREH8Anx9hq6xXsurgzDUiU+ZR0QkKYa71SV9D2y+u3iCvLPL8LFTQwsgFBNuz k4S5Nt2Pi0dSvFyj1mexCMHclY9askQI9rxubeXITpqmvG8DjX0FmEuWCVrRwnRWMpiF WiTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=StDybcWk1TYGAMGAHfDDtGjrhJPar6i2UGqME4eIoMo=; b=UU8i087TK+clX64rCg5VzemagWaRZDqWRTRI7qh2Agdvw6+tqYNGcf1plm+RuZ9/js 62Jvx1JjAuQ4AwgpM+jU/9eQ0tCWPtoDsdgQ/w44r7mXIAwoL14+jqWHHrNC2c0nnmro Nh/7gW+jz93Ktc3qt8TW+EagBGIcbjVgx1oy5U0JlZdJvCB09L6JQDfhnbhYUnzUMMvB EfI39jCzdlQPDBl45Vx6lY+SUpRTu2FnDAfGjJNRY1jovXpByxPjtpdd+mNcpUfiBuq6 r36313vegngxWxLPKFngIYAr4H6/In4UxvRtpa9lquqiG+P4YTNbVh8NyCVv1Rxyu7zl l+QQ==
References: <160381151685.9996.2859530250089756904@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAP7zK5YOtdr1=MzErfcNh8Gf6PvFCA7YAAk=tuS=ntRA4OjnaQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR11MB3802A59D7A3A7C9EB9EAD39CD3EE0@DM6PR11MB3802.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAP7zK5Yfo4_O956y2aJkkNfpCgBZJmBhqUkcO+TCzwwW6-VP2w@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR11MB38022F27FF41E28F16F9E899D3EE0@DM6PR11MB3802.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAP7zK5b-kr9LZenvgFiMzqVT-YUCaPgMub+t4peEV=HQ17HL_g@mail.gmail.com>