Re: [Pce] Implementation option of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01.txt

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 29 March 2021 14:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uzpwhU81kY8IzIddi169WgSA3neLYn7k4AXKLClmcQo=; b=esv2DjGF0nlGCZN1webTm46yFWErAF6ogfsEn/uC0NGTo7JyTzMH9Ngk9psIpI5Giu ssh7ALRbJmR/4sXMO/pu6sOibx0Uh3Q1xV0dF2ue6IdMYJ5hDJRAC9Q8OaOQUaE700rI 455rr/44tmsvgA0Ort+F7s8sInfvkTzqBRp2Dqw7u/j5/iz+DlYaiLKuBDPfnqGSJ/3H GbHN4qQTUq04M6rZYEF1eew258yMvt5mUdcWhXoUa/h+/mX0xu6NcQdlJhpYwan8Y3sf Zqu0RTWQJpO7dgGdt516StnrolJ1uulZHh+kCQzbWLkg0uuhUD2phhnWXWaiKwf7QW6L 4F0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uzpwhU81kY8IzIddi169WgSA3neLYn7k4AXKLClmcQo=; b=jPMk45UeB+A2E3OfCM4V292CxfF9Iw/XhpUk4ru+7f/piGZbHyvs5SoQAezVZX7W+K jJ3379UWtaPq2vC13cs7PeeFMSM/ZWUPO1/5mu37pv17EKAL14xFIw/ulVqdUdjY5UXw LojmjoPOdiOU1DWi3swS385//P4Ua6LW6Txhd4n592cesxVKrsWHmp5x/B+U7JGNlPxL nEZBErrOpfrN3Y0ZSIe04lZgoj2PKnkNQuJUfLADRYNBBfYLGayeXRqNCi4E3GO+xI83 n+fjHdISezjw3jIQSVCdwyPTY1wmELGDlN+qFdKl7FyJSj6d8hGvaIMqSlD/4trgF6WL +ekg==
References: <32373_1614018923_6033F96B_32373_329_1_aa05da94-089a-fc73-ca40-8bead8f6a013@orange.com> <CAB75xn41ERs9dcyzkOMADsRHED55mXNxgoBt_fH175wbhsMYug@mail.gmail.com> <30638_1615457838_6049EE2E_30638_39_1_da681320-9738-e520-daf3-196fe0dd1a9a@orange.com> <E9B7E0F9-C92A-4771-8D3A-0124A708AB60@nokia.com> <DM6PR11MB3802CADBA0D4B8EB5071F1A1D3659@DM6PR11MB3802.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <21914_1616523090_605A2F52_21914_150_1_220c2811-d325-72f5-78a6-fef5939a394f@orange.com> <DM6PR11MB38023B1321B1F4D564F40645D37E9@DM6PR11MB3802.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>