Re: [Pce] draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls next steps!

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 27 August 2021 05:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8qhxeCRHhxa4tt6M5Ow2ttjPd/T76Yv8/4nwsvjaPbk=; b=PlO4q4RjiBPzHRsLdHqqWWGJ08ZmsAhjEM5PpGfbRfScgaxvCjhgEjSv51cDlEjjpz uANNZpsR75AEvsSdpPntF1EXHtWVWXa4IJMoVhLIRwAu/tUNqAfWryhXfU79QQobFAJX fsvpBeMPIQ/IplzZVzu4snooIFDAuEv+SUZ9EBnush39Fc8I3w4NqBqjnCXYuXlHuMTE 6hPSVwIL7YNzsu+2sy1JoPI1shIxhGDD487gbr9B0CmW/ktqiW+/HI9jIfkT4m2AlhPJ sMfNEm03ijDO+c0iXfg7FJeEAyfnS6r0owaBa/0GQlGKhuBaZxv1eSef0dJgmltj6WyN syCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8qhxeCRHhxa4tt6M5Ow2ttjPd/T76Yv8/4nwsvjaPbk=; b=kECNDlqir9mxbmU4x4NFQvIMrlQVdDFgoXvZ20bc5CNKT+AATu/I/48E6YUoHVmJAk 5VP7RdwB5kqmYrzWFTwuaNlpEGzZLWD8pvBVFRakMTO77wZLjWEl4wGrEWtBmcfBWkxW TdGZPOKawSwDsfCaK4SkP6PsWtZ+JJmZMvjVHS9d+/2BnJBMtv0ky8qzqzbREjjn+sRy /2+LtCp3nu9vqbwvWV3VoKnTR69aMOm5T3qcIkN7+POPHHlMnHIIOkf8O8jj6mIMO0i3 VT8U0TOOF7qmHIzzkgf/tkKRU9TIRCm10/OF9iv4Inl2GDBIx8LIq7fZNMPDvp2cWsft lpxg==