[Pce] **Barry Leiba's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth**

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 September 2019 11:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mz7w4BEMvy8p+PNBOGM3jjO7Z9lMrTCbOyyKfBperQQ=; b=AmgE/Q5IesWgChHOKTqFZ00fNGOoxyXm6vRdlDG1L4d3Vm6iehoasBuWP3scLkh20r YzDBKBM5Th0mL9Q9s8Ficz84+6SjCVdC4rI0kxJHcwqhTikLPCmUZOphJmojDFhVP+or tg1T3k2H0pIqvRWijCyefRiv9OOvzxNwanOtLMeMjlsBX0Q5p2W0R3uXCBEGg791W7m3 +e6JKeU6q56NsXIzzql2k1DveS/XP5I/YTkli+3LuapergE1NUKu0di+FPK6/uYuzX52 kChzncOOs6zmF4O+rBXoOv8zr385J5z/7SzMg/3NF/DPhDICKJHq3HhPrtJdxT3td/75 dHAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mz7w4BEMvy8p+PNBOGM3jjO7Z9lMrTCbOyyKfBperQQ=; b=Vq14yn++Kj3CpEBsHYuTeCoZJXW4moR5TiNQcZKfZ019A9cTyl6jHai8m7aTYoLfcN tlAnkTMcV3xUhHBnZ/+lKiV/dmA6S+/n7Aju/2RcrYnM/aQMS1hOXiyT8h4qhrNBmqef 8zNUrRkmsN2UpoYlry/K9IZ6TpbPmt2U9ym8li3KHKmovQIxkDwepfNoCJ2rPNmXrdUV OjPrf1o7oWa5pN0pN8N927xuFXE25thOGSNx4DN7Dwv+cvceQo6sx1g6BaOwpEMiqAYw jHxgjX/4L4KMIV3YkBv1GdSKlXLMCeoowTs3UFVT6rl+m4dC9vWoMs2tCbOutJqWDTjn 5lUQ==