[Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-12.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Fri, 26 March 2021 02:46 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: pce@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:46:28 -0700
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-12.txt

This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sheng Fang
                          Ren Tan
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-12.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-03-25

Abstract:
   This document defines the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extension for Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)
   based application in Native IP network.  The scenario and framework
   of CCDR in native IP is described in [RFC8735] and
   [I-D.ietf-teas-pce-native-ip].  This draft describes the key
   information that is transferred between Path Computation Element
   (PCE) and Path Computation Clients (PCC) to accomplish the End to End
   (E2E) traffic assurance in Native IP network under central control
   mode.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-12