Re: [Pce] Chair review of draft-lee-pce-flexible-grid

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Wed, 20 February 2019 04:50 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-lee-pce-flexible-grid@ietf.org" <draft-lee-pce-flexible-grid@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 04:50:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.149.39]
Subject: Re: [Pce] Chair review of draft-lee-pce-flexible-grid

Hi Authors,

Most of the comments that we received for the WSON RWA I-D [https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext/] during the IESG reviews are also applicable to this document. I would request the authors to also update this I-D and incorporate those comments while it is fresh in your minds. I am fine with this being done post WG adoption is resolved.

Thanks!
Dhruv

--

Dhruv Dhody
Lead Architect

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by