[Pce] 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-07.txt

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 08:50 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, Ramon Casellas <ramon.casellas@cttc.es>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:47:49 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.72.152]
Cc: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Subject: [Pce] 答复: 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-07.txt

Hi Ramon,

More information for the response.

Version 06 describes only “one “ ERO, but it depends on ERO extension, so version 07 uses this alternative (multiple EROs when server layer path info is returned).

For Q1, in this draft, it says  “When the INTER-LAYER object is absent from a PCReq message, the receiving PCE MUST process as though inter-layer path computation had been explicitly disallowed).”, so when a PCC cannot recognize “SEVER-INDICATION” object, it will not include INTER-LAYER object in the PCReq message.  Otherwise, it means that the PCEP implementation complied to the PCEP extension defined in this draft and it can understand “SEVER-INDICATION” object.

Note that please don’t mix the PCEP protocol and RSVP protocol or data plane capability.

For Q2, agree with you.

Thanks

Fatai