Subject: [Pce] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-multipath-21.txt
From: "Samuel Sidor (ssidor)" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2026 12:27:11 +0000
List-Id: Path Computation Element <pce.ietf.org>

Hi PCE WG,

I believe that all comments are now resolved (please let me know if we missed anything).

Thanks to all who reviewed it and raised comments.

Regards,
Samuel

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 19 March 2026 at 11:16
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-multipath-21.txt

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-pce-multipath-21.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Path Computation Element (PCE) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for Signaling Multipath Information
   Authors: Mike Koldychev
            Samuel Sidor
   Name:    draft-ietf-pce-multipath-21.txt
   Pages:   32
   Dates:   2026-03-19

Abstract:

   A Segment Routing (SR) Policy Candidate Path can contain multiple
   Segment Lists, allowing for load-balancing and protection across
   diverse paths.  However, current PCEP extensions for SR Policy only
   allow signaling of a single Segment List per Candidate Path.  This
   document defines PCEP extensions to encode multiple Segment Lists
   within an SR Policy Candidate Path, enabling multipath capabilities
   such as weighted or equal-cost load-balancing across Segment Lists.
   The extensions are designed to be generic and reusable for future
   path types beyond SR Policy, and are applicable to both stateless and
   stateful PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-multipath/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-pce-multipath-21.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-multipath-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list -- [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email-masked]