Re: [Pce] New version of the stateful pce applicability draft - draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-04

Ina Minei <ina@juniper.net> Fri, 14 June 2013 21:50 UTC

From: Ina Minei <ina@juniper.net>
To: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com>, Ravi Torvi <pratiravi@gmail.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:50:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [66.129.224.53]
Cc: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Pce] New version of the stateful pce applicability draft - draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-04

Ravi,

Thank you for the careful review.

I think you bring up very good points on the opportunities active stateful PCE opens. In particular, the ability to simplify the routers and scale various components, simplify operations, etc.  Although this may not directly translate to a specific use case, I think there is value in discussing these issues in the next version of the draft and will work on adding specific text.

Thank you,

Ina