Re: [Pce] cursory review of draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Thu, 30 July 2020 05:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=B3vU0SB0WWq7pHACm2OiGAkb5vk/Pq9cd5ZszVLNi28=; b=Y0leM4zkO/LONJMrAD+0SWoBPlf1o/W9AXp896eBcuC1z9ojs4KjgWoBPzAUPXQTC/ G+kYNEuIGysYg6QECis9A1ZIJrtpbDK8Z/GqM0L45cDKFpp8/wfE3GoqKbV8zoqtFx6F baq6XxYcCRb240r722cUeTtfF/SMr6g5rmZ/ZgvpC1JEtBPVreDV8wUaRw7Z6aLZyKm8 JEZVOz8a2p5VB7ad4f4P15moC0rSk81kuxccvMNmLY/igBFq8OsLDqnQw/X6vJZvxPS2 HY8vrTE6NgSh0EXxbXPoxTtWMQLBLON35nyqdGOH2xsEm+CJbesivXrwEgnJJQGwL9Ht CN+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=B3vU0SB0WWq7pHACm2OiGAkb5vk/Pq9cd5ZszVLNi28=; b=iEoPjcPv09ZRR/Ce821IqYTkqOJMKRBJanDFwJC7Dz862Que+ze+uAkfyh7QmwoR8X LD0/uVneO1FjRl6MvE8q6Lc14n5gjlvf+Ut2Xo6aSQ2BSNNSk3p7UdalRaWENyexH0oD 0C5xUbyZBpuvERjKOLdfSY5AmP7nW3jmoR6QvFYCL5/xBRRVkK1/r8VANru4nAwb1/wC rpPC9ItDRU8i4tzkMpfXchiHOMQfyUqzX+U+RmIx8lrahgtVnClDakX9NZIG2OyAn9OD TuZc376yP+fpeSTgOgfx3O/P+mSIdR97abmwZIs2HkXT37UhCVZ+cbAo0lC+1zOrm938 M8TA==