Re: [Pce] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 31 August 2017 12:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KntxI5a95XbVmLvAytc/paK1kVREiVSvxgFLovtmMKE=; b=AQ07axdJwIiJ8JznAssuWNtywWwTaL6fle/SToYXGCnyOc3C2KdvCjBaEYoes8H3uS xUQQzMKsgV47gcdzCJIMevnNr3t1T1LQgj/k5MVT3PAZbVqor+O3ILWnjhq1DFr78ORo TH7qY/Wa8eSEFMcIGjrPm928V14i1h5NajI0ywtrqKR3tj6v8qHf06jKwnBDY46XzjKX AXaRqs7USFTHtd6psyOUkDEf5sK6av7wmEhPaktWRw2Z37GTCAq4Sask3XgQxbxOx0r1 SrKkrPZgZJQmzyfsijDIksHOqwg66kCXJG4+pIi5H3uL8bkqlVAUwr8xDx46UHpUMO/Z pZPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KntxI5a95XbVmLvAytc/paK1kVREiVSvxgFLovtmMKE=; b=k8Ioy98/I+393hlBm7cVgCfl6qRGb5U/iI9PV+TayiFvG1istcKc15nNTeYm6PtiNs 1c2rki7SxN6B30hHFYTIYJaf2FGtbjhTA9PqLvyC9u95a4P9KFrVTwvbOIKL01oSztZy ke5t//teVc6uLGHSEGkUsjYm2tOhJ68qDUQd6aTxgHXbZwym8q/AHaY5oufgYPf9EPvh i1cUIxY2ahenjY2Ic3Iu2zg0tbCj/0p4A4L2MfOE8h6+jrXQOvraTHXCFoaIE7CM5Gp6 7CLyUjuIF+JRGmlc9yBVKRzli7ijjtsCV+vF1XjUoQKDKaNBPbOZkHL8CtdkLGnz6Fb0 c8/g==