Re: [Pce] **Barry Leiba's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth**

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 September 2019 11:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YmKnli5cssOLP4ZkSPw81CwzMxwNMxzWbksAtfFsiEA=; b=UA5BP932yxFlxDENKpFnbHbcN45+JueNrX+RdyKxKYR8/19xw6Pyct8XRS8Z8578Wv Jr58oOou/S3BxJQXT2rSsbQdy+GNajrrlY3H2h/ZsivVd5H/RtOw9H6Hop1V/B1zqJkw f6HhGY6noCQG53ihVGvAfuwLMZoiIP1uGNWgwgXw2fLgmHmNgXiGWvITFFe2JXiGvYyr MBZt26GOiDC/Fh9tqnFLq63ERwmZQhts8ucmVI4jv9qC+EENdPRhjdEWyF5g2PNnk3rz EVncjMdSZCONVU8mkQQgh+cokPt0SbkM6q8LhYw3NmusSd8sTOIy0lBUuv806x1Utmvo tT6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YmKnli5cssOLP4ZkSPw81CwzMxwNMxzWbksAtfFsiEA=; b=YFakiCwwmbkwAU9xuKE2HlS0fN2qlt6KnOhbP3eUTEtTSxdyPOgQsep3SS0y/BtSw4 AxMbY0+iICx4quMH/8GqkdyeQrff+itmlqrImmr92Zrzy4ZQdbuGMeIiGz/Js3Rsa9fU M1fMxNd3D2M2P4No+kumhOelVkHTwsh4c6LE3nIGM/zOdl05GvjrS+CadvRw1cjpLD9E wjV78TvfurO2TnTDxXA9erihU1rUcOzdk60lRVRoCjvNLVkRAkAmFGvUjXnV+eW0ydGs HTwT3EuPb2iSi2dgem9Z+LLzoj5EiLP4qf2Q92qHF06WMJypjYKfa11c8e5uPngl3Fd6 fwfw==