Re: [Pce] Poll for adoption: draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Mon, 13 March 2017 09:24 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Jonathan Hardwick' <Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:24:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]
Cc: "draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity@ietf.org" <draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity@ietf.org>, "pce-chairs@ietf.org" <pce-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Pce] Poll for adoption: draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity

Hi Adrian,

We just posted a v01 that tried to address your comments.
Some encoding/procedures proposed still requires discussion for sure. Please let us know your feedback.

We have an on going discussion with the authors of the base association group draft. Your last point on security may be addressed by this document in a next revision as we think that it is a more general item.

Best regards,

This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for signaling LSP diversity constraint
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate a group of
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path Computation
   Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) with the purpose of computing
   diverse paths for those LSPs.  The proposed extension allows a PCC to
   advertise to a PCE the belonging of a particular LSP to a disjoint-
   group, thus the PCE knows that LSPs in the same group must be
   disjoint from each other.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01