[Pce] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC8231 (5796)

RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org> Mon, 13 July 2020 20:34 UTC

To: chillol@juniper.net, edward.crabbe@oracle.com, inaminei@google.com, jmedved@cisco.com, robert.varga@pantheon.tech
From: RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
Cc: db3546@att.com, iesg@ietf.org, pce@ietf.org, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:34:02 -0700
Subject: [Pce] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC8231 (5796)

The following errata report has been held for document update
for RFC8231, "Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for Stateful PCE".

You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5796

Type: Technical

Reported by: Hillol <chillol@juniper.net>