Re: [Pce] WG LC of draft-ietf-pce-association-group

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Fri, 23 February 2018 16:51 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: "'adrian@olddog.co.uk'" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:51:18 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.79.80]
Subject: Re: [Pce] WG LC of draft-ietf-pce-association-group

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your review and suggestions. I could not get to this earlier, apologies for that! Please see inline...

Diff: https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-04.txt&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-05.txt