Re: [Pce] WGLC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-20

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Wed, 24 May 2023 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20221208.gappssmtp.com; s=20221208; t=1684946950; x=1687538950; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=8l6mEZxcpEbPagHD4z0X0vaKAP9qtW3GpUaV7rkqNYA=; b=oPxbMhh9UfHT6BESjUp3K/6KqWfEqGC6/5kchk6DDOUd8RDlQXfiYLpWdb8fWLLuvK nwNprEoTm69sSijawrg//r+dP5qrKmQmuFyAmwNzaEvC3KZJmaNjOzN5ZH3NZM+b8Pry UBOBsSMkunVbNgAta6j+jyUY/+UlAacrklCbFmtqWqpeyNZh2p1Hju0ByL3gssWfaWLL 2LQiQDmXB/T1kRcRCY5SqAoXctyJgS1u91xByC+DxxFmh1CS60n+JXqEmuOqSlq7A8mC Jwk8inK4vnhJY0iv1EfIhu3Ep7CPBP938sHzkQYPRlPxxZD/oi98FTsrrJDjMZbTfEh3 LRZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684946950; x=1687538950; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=8l6mEZxcpEbPagHD4z0X0vaKAP9qtW3GpUaV7rkqNYA=; b=QQQKY9q4zijVjGytP8VM+GsKt3+688aQWCzUBsgDV96irj19tR+rfXfPy9VbIqIFLL CUSEY0oub3QOWkfnzg404JGBYjWCpmsnd2d4UGkDUwwuC1BZcK0CY3G2a8RY3Unw0K/h hVMm1GOKVVzBtgkCULdDzXIu8GWewKnvWbnI3vzjfrIhTfvA0uy7lznqBYwj5awWVBSQ cTpcG2gToSO3qDO85EC6bre86xTQ7Hrr3/N0tB27jBOB5JJ8wIggfC+mzuSFr0mmcFAP KnEW5ZuaXbAY2b4nmqBrQivxuVjc1zr+F+o4t0yrAe7Q1py0yla8UJHTHa1SmQzi0eLc i4Yg==