Re: [Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-chen-pce-sr-policy-ifit-02.txt

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 26 July 2020 11:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=p3neefiOagbSosMMAxfEznJzDeARSFF2Jzr9EMGllxY=; b=s7Snq838YcEAEQEf/FSde6HbGhItBSlDt9tt8GUA5eabJ/OCzWHAxzhXnqF7n6myDf 26HiLrXuYEionHugHMI2Kq/eDqNJOKrWD6ZKml8gKs42vII3V6banRw1JEtFEMIRY8N9 i/kgRDJlUaKdm6bhB+D6BPyGb7FRROKJ8qISQJ7FNcGugB7iOpUwQcm64jklHt0oHvnm xeYpGjznhqOf/81ZwgPvjqbOReMihUzXSYEU3tGi5lckr3OZF5xyqhT3r3QZ+KJDO0Kx rpS9D6Djb5C+CTwMKXVtW9G/hXts2Yg/IQVhHf6H6/s8JYEsu+3/oAQNtvFs3UXhqnHk RhjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p3neefiOagbSosMMAxfEznJzDeARSFF2Jzr9EMGllxY=; b=J/QmhH3likTX4AGP4niW8v8lVGkC+TWOf1q1Ls9lW0hI46zySDN2dOJBscvvTkJY7C 3foxgUewsQrNn19115GhUkmtmhHyz6Yvx3SvRpAgwGi18N7YyoB7JEaE/TBgFIcPllzs DugCDppjb9LX82CetjQCA5moXzte/nDIX7jajb/c6jruX5L3reNZjq4RYVBIawTK8SzY 2qHV1vqv8TPaOu+OAkbCnKK28FmgVe/EYl8SAzz1ed+3GwrOoOfgQ3/UZGwz6XdeHMjt sSeByLslro5kKR55+avS/fPElcnsKKLROhlx2JN/QgthvxvcnwvlHE2hbOrwpLZUk0nP cAAQ==