Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01.txt

olivier.dugeon@orange.com Mon, 22 February 2021 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1614016636; bh=zZ1923AV4cMwHE6y1HT6jjM5GIfMNEShNURjdv7J2+c=; h=Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ORx24faMb6HoAUYCc2CFq3IZ3b9gLCOD0nQ3xlUgOfaWoZjYUF34/mE0awyg9FQt+ NHKrry2a0QVUqhxmbL9C2mgZv/eQ/bt8NPKftt5zOSjytt1+F2QOx3WX4urww1RCYa wJOpXjo8O2p+FCltwoDp4QkW0LzcLlu0uoW79UFz9xm9y6zKi32Ls33ljrgSMP9Znh pa5qeQ+wrYyn4HOt4ftUjkgHrCc0fmzVpWvt00VnQdzdm9TqSjoMX3tYxSVuUDB3qL /wSZ0aqKSZLtlei4m04HlMrHPH641oUEb/bTdoz6djDxtRSHiQXgCCKzOwEH1Dxcow /J4MgrlA84dWg==