Re: [Pce] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 18 September 2019 06:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=F+lmWelVYC6NxNmMt2pJxwmMpqSNqHEOnNms0yDSf1s=; b=WK5s0jJv5daNNolyAHSMctRR2GPtTspFoPvoJDtIRgTXV/CIWS0ewd9KhVUgkftnVk NE5RHDbD9DP7TYptWSHNZLxvo4H7Dtr6VHL0F/bUwXvAmHkJRbZuILimgKUSFTGGY4Um Ud6M5eYPCEbAEEaSTf6LRCNUT/mYMDgRB4hlx7e2JaTlyl1sc6KiseQCXgywBH/5ocUB a07ue6ykYMDH+WAxY0pSJVQkjEnlQOoAJ5gTCujUAZ09cCjtakUaXOU26FojXoeJZFYM GPo5uPx/RYrwRtsQYRk09RL/bx8nPHMMaudV2NIV6pfC+J9n5ePITIBjHtcUbHS88Pmc bDkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=F+lmWelVYC6NxNmMt2pJxwmMpqSNqHEOnNms0yDSf1s=; b=p1IlSJNy4c36W3gZ0BiQeszM8owWPvFurfm8WJXdv9AxbUurvn8f2hmg/WU2ayknw6 X8aohjkEbv7fJZuRICJBMX3iDlP0xo7gePc2/0szJx9f/EyJn3iNV6CefSbvFQ4VXh+X yJKSwdZckRnZ9/U+6EmcpVQeEiVwmbR0uZDZ+mDAzT6ULdj/dEIzIoxRrG1tQFppPErq kE6kQQBeCNbvoFa4b+HgRvs6p/H9jAZofXvhlhAJ9Go7uoYAqNd33CVJL25gSyPAtW41 Zrnat/1pprDnMC1Pbdnsewei9QHo7s9775d0bVAczVOhI3F93G2AeRCmULhAlqcHAcDr dIxQ==