Re: [Pce] new draft on segment routing approach to TSN

"Liubingyang (Bryan)" <liubingyang@huawei.com> Mon, 08 March 2021 12:54 UTC

From: "Liubingyang (Bryan)" <liubingyang@huawei.com>
To: Yaakov Stein <yaakov_s@rad.com>, Haoyu Song <haoyu.song@futurewei.com>, "detnet@ietf.org" <detnet@ietf.org>, "spring@ietf.org" <spring@ietf.org>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 12:54:34 +0000
References: <AM0PR03MB35228092287B38B95D7056F7E5809@AM0PR03MB3522.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <DM6PR13MB2762033C6ACECC4A816830AC9A969@DM6PR13MB2762.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <AM0PR03MB3522BD9D4D0A3134FE16B49FE5949@AM0PR03MB3522.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <DM6PR13MB27624F07A612BDCF98A8C92F9A939@DM6PR13MB2762.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <AM0PR03MB35223AD654033E1DE5963A21E5939@AM0PR03MB3522.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.108.234.163]