Re: [Pce] Chair's Review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-11

Ina Minei <inaminei@google.com> Mon, 02 May 2016 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=F3ZnGuu01dQCPkBm9KnU2eaKOqKZohoXojAxsM9wfao=; b=DdlI1vP6LSueuiS5aud7yyZf64FZ27g3z5s9C41SrFHKLJDXF0bMGie6ky/+xi+9uX ZmMYlSP/2VK/1IX2eJ9rf8xUflCKFQ/1tHoIpXPeGeF96ukFLaeki8cso7T4QXx7JTq8 VJioQVByjY4dQk9/C12SV/mvJsyehM6zKxAiENUvvkq+ajts0TkVm4gdDonA1IB/ZxSn bhVyNDRMD7wSIo8Ww1BQxe7WzZp4VxsApQcwMQ5z82s4CLjVQQvfeOgdLn19erIK14Ck 0spEpcyGX1sbr6tJMBvsT/oKS8n8rSDu6rKTgatEzd5vhFlHcs8sd9tDdSm8uIGbg8D8 PvTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=F3ZnGuu01dQCPkBm9KnU2eaKOqKZohoXojAxsM9wfao=; b=Enl4jMtvksvsSRg9YtO5An40nbJNqBo/O0T9ITWEfVU/aF2LC8pJXv8BdpomQF/SNh BlTStEng/j0a+fE3j6NWMyKtXEl/EXRtMLQWh7mFR4zBJwI2i6n92Am/YyE/lifRfZ+S A0EtxpsdhD66DesB5pEpUEVzlBIyy0jmuJxjpf8AhJecIscvWKLuoNWW2jO5m+41Pg8B cIr2TtCn8A3EFiJLGUBbVwO7wankjMHc9WJekvEsf7fTy1UaduPHqfuwnMEw4JZM2szl jZosvlpbI9z4uVCBcdSBMK7RAeuSWMCU5TPTiuqyxUcepuoJb91GTqo7HQ5b6ladohCo qoKw==