Re: [Pce] Urgent issue with draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce : PCE advising PCC about no path

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 10 October 2016 04:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=pErYjMU1lQxSy2Y3KrC+FfsWhgrbX08teF2d+6AkfWo=; b=R9dHZqtkYnXInTaN2FsXLFoRvc64PzV5zSXaoaOu5Vj4HGza1juCZcCevXs8VQ0fZQ 5cx8PYGhSX1zRGvLR1ICAddnZNOHNkerWJcDI3bPr9exeB+zm/hpvYy7vLQrSdX1NuFX bVsFM7k9WspDkoXs2SaYkQ+pthME8wXNVzsjEBcoWCO21JYV6qXBChvk2LPBGtq4LeN4 Sw9YkHuUqwRTSOhfassuV80yF6z7eYEsgKXJCRx3jAESRNwLWM48AOv4tLcia8uB++k5 GuLcT8Uh+EdNxqrV7umFufV+kXzdcgOGtrY5yeA6nLiGHJ1XI22Z2K9sP5lcyLHzggp/ 5Skg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pErYjMU1lQxSy2Y3KrC+FfsWhgrbX08teF2d+6AkfWo=; b=c1+UfMt6APiWIRq/JT855MegBkz4271BEnC8xFRxgTBLXc7i1TVI157fZKMEwhd3K+ UZq5VcVbEBNFhIyrw4P/HbCaOCyGPGF1GLdTag2w2sxcdgkqj761Qt50pzXp5EXvi0qb 1SdRtmk1RZJC7ISG1Lhx16tPbFhyomTJx9isMcxeMNJheBz6wmhExWUUQ8OiQBRX6kst 9pJ7AvdEyspGp77/qf/TznpE83H0BK+E4RX4bcs8HCrBknWVGDEj4HOps8Q+dfUOGP/Q 6I2x/3QISk0r2QC+ZdY4rMHm5IT3YZjDCCTHgot5PbiRd0/3mJ6LigHJyMpKf6xF0vhk 3hLQ==