Re: [Pce] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 04 October 2019 06:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AY7h5gdOpoTZtHCSh/OASv1wLdJnybcSSE8n2ep7gl4=; b=BeYNQF8b45y2JMrIfXF9YTwvqOU4mftHSq5I6ij2InzKazeuPKqWHZ9y71scmGFaMK LahHUiu/D8/Mi2teHZERFTVqpXKH7Fb7MaUP1PgfFdUzWk5RmCKFVd++uQ/rAEPYMeBp nbuZcoQUg7KrurlQWosUG/xWGETiehTqimqdEPWEwxLxHu0Ef4z67UaeWge5rDA047Ej r9GQf68Q81H2FC3Nm6Et41nkv4PixfjP5kfSjEMzr3cUWuYH3rvbmpCE081wMWLWb2uJ kkUQyXyhH6ANPjmjM0SdNhf+96LfzrFgsne1Tp4grhQd+1f+3qMJxoiot6o8I6kJsNzR JA8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AY7h5gdOpoTZtHCSh/OASv1wLdJnybcSSE8n2ep7gl4=; b=UACm8oD3wsfyYxabjqIRCJOxz3yXjVEZi+C/CP1eGXtD6n938npprEtvyUkWVirywd YRE/1Hsd5JELRl//BSmdJRZ5rlyC79AlSbB+G5Gvsj706D9uZphuDYn4XuR+hBCBhX+e Lhx5i3NS/fxej4OrKDLbGMimU2Vl+EYHLWH+rimw15UjXwJckBliV+4HTx/jiWlIp/Lk 135+8IdeLX2td6TwzdTzYHFSQc4gbuL6VFFplTe5h+Tql3OkYv5bf/rtaLlzawn+EWEu 19oSUqXZHdooaRk/w13JPb8steyPJLrdfLmF5k+RitXWwyRohvPdK1iJAnMForKKIJss ht3g==