Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls:

"Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com> Mon, 04 March 2013 21:58 UTC

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <zhang.xian@huawei.com>
To: "Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)" <cyril.margaria@nsn.com>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:58:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.147.105]
Subject: Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls:

Hi, Cyril,

    Thank you for the comments, I believe that our updated draft (URL: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-02) can answer most of your questions listed below. Please see my detailed reply inline.

    I would also like to take this opportunity, requesting experts in the PCE working group review this draft and any comments are appreciated. Thank you.

    The major updates of this draft are:

1) split it into two drafts, the other one, focusing on explanation of how stateful PCE can support time-based scheduling, is available in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-stateful-time-based-scheduling-00; This new draft focuses on explaining the requirements and models available to support time-based scheduling, as well as additional objects needed in PCEP.
2) Update on extensions/procedure explanation of stateful PCE usage in GMPLS networks;

Regards,

Xian