Re: [Pce] Whither Stateless PCE?

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Fri, 02 September 2016 08:59 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: Ina Minei <inaminei@google.com>, MEURIC Julien IMT/OLN <julien.meuric@orange.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 08:59:17 +0000
References: <091b01d19036$a22f2f10$e68d8d30$@olddog.co.uk> <CAB75xn7UKxZwq0zWXRopPyrtGfaYpP31jzMbGF3SsUB9CEQLuA@mail.gmail.com> <0a5a01d19088$9ddea060$d99be120$@olddog.co.uk> <4A79394211F1AF4EB57D998426C9340DD48CD06A@US70UWXCHMBA01.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <28817_1460132965_5707DC65_28817_16160_1_5707DC64.1050707@orange.com> <18401_1460135058_5707E492_18401_5293_1_a6a87aba-1ff7-4b66-9da7-5712aca4c97d@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <d17605c4-c0b1-cc2f-45b4-e43f1844dfc4@hq.sk> <CAG4Q_at0uqErDqAUVm0Ui9BkHP5ju7BYfNWCjbQZOEA9_i7qMw@mail.gmail.com> <4954_1470727984_57A98730_4954_3928_1_796d9606-a529-4261-82d6-a8c2d930b042@OPEXCLILM6D.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4Q_avg8_P-ywW1sCBTX-XcB2-UFk4J2bUCrZ0-85Sh8xUn=Q@mail.gmail.com> <5007_1470986552_57AD7938_5007_1163_1_ed4811b2-034d-4104-be0f-5d58ab25004e@OPEXCLILM44.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <57AD9751.8020308@orange.com> <F9C16EDC-8478-464D-A799-A61EA5475690@nokia.com> <2a6339b5-2b73-c6d9-4c02-790600300de6@orange.com> <CAG4Q_au9D0KY8YKXLVNrmk5fdzGhNeGnERvebR=Dod=fvJFxEA@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]