Re: [PCN] Redundant aggregate reservations: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03

Bob Briscoe <bob.briscoe@bt.com> Fri, 16 November 2012 20:14 UTC

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:14:33 +0000
To: karagian@cs.utwente.nl
From: Bob Briscoe <bob.briscoe@bt.com>
Cc: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk, tsvwg@ietf.org, anuragb@cisco.com, rsvp-dir@ietfa.amsl.com, pcn@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [PCN] Redundant aggregate reservations: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03

Georgios,

Yes, I apologise for not reviewing earlier. I appreciate you followed
the procedure.

My problem was that a quick read of tsvwg-rsvp-pcn wasn't enough to
understand it. So I stayed quiet even though I wasn't so happy about
the direction, because I didn't have enough understanding to feel I
could argue.

Only in the last week or so, I collected together all the references
and re-read them and their references, and made a concerted effort to
understand what your draft was proposing. I have to say, it was quite
a struggle (over a few days and the write-up took 2 days).

However, I admit that it would have been preferable for everyone if I
had made this effort earlier.

Bob