Re: [PCN] Concensus questions from Thursday's PCN meeting

"Georgios Karagiannis" <karagian@cs.utwente.nl> Tue, 18 March 2008 10:45 UTC

From: Georgios Karagiannis <karagian@cs.utwente.nl>
To: "'Geib, Ruediger'" <Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>
References: <BABC859E6D0B9A4D8448CC7F41CD2B0706181835@xmb-rtp-203.amer.cisco.com> <RrmbUrJK.1205679770.1867150.karagian@ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF641B0@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <000001c88809$b2e73840$810c5982@dynamic.ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF6423C@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <001301c88816$114dab60$810c5982@dynamic.ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF644B1@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <000001c88835$998bcf60$810c5982@dynamic.ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF6451A@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <000601c8883b$e3828950$810c5982@dynamic.ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF64580@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <000901c88844$f35c1130$810c5982@dynamic.ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF645A3@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <000a01c8884d$081c9790$810c5982@dynamic.ewi.utwente.nl> <1B6169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF64645@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de> <000701c888e1$37a68c20$810c5982@dynamic.e! ! wi.utwente.nl> <1B6 169C658325341A3B8066E23919E1CF647C5@S4DE8PSAANK.mitte.t-com.de>