Re: [pcp] Issue Analysis of PCP in Mobile Network was (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-01.txt)

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Fri, 17 August 2012 06:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tireddy@cisco.com; l=6151; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1345185586; x=1346395186; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=46i1fHlGDg7avvJIYRR3+xZdlDvKUxV9uEyhqPsY2NQ=; b=WutNLNapKzxvO2ESxOUYI8SitayblVIt2XWdJfL/+MezKFB8/Bv2S4QR eFqI14YmApOcafjmL57vBvvYKW+GX/AQ3nxDlc8f7YChcquMgKM5HnorT vL37jAqW/5EbQgJzR0oN/XOixS0HOwOrE+DiG4vPwXWQq52fFEo5++I4K c=;