Re: [pcp] #63: Handling multiple prefixes

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 05 June 2013 08:21 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Senthil Sivakumar (ssenthil)" <ssenthil@cisco.com>, pcp issue tracker <trac@tools.ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 10:21:24 +0200
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [pcp] #63: Handling multiple prefixes

Hi Senthil,

You can find this text in the new version available at: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-03.txt

The PCP server is supposed to be able to disambiguate
      prefixes used for IPv6 address synthesis and other prefixes used
      to avoid any NAT64 deployed in the network.  The PCP server can be
      configured with a customized IPv6 prefix list (i.e., specific to a
      PCP client or a group of PCP clients) or system-wise IPv6 prefix
      list (i.e., the same list is return for any PCP client).

Please let me know if this text answers your two question.

Cheers,
Med