Re: [pcp] New Version Notification for draft-ripke-pcp-tunnel-id-option-01.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Fri, 11 July 2014 15:12 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: RAFAEL ALEJANDRO LOPEZ DA SILVA <rafaelalejandro.lopezdasilva@telefonica.com>, Andreas Ripke <Andreas.Ripke@neclab.eu>, "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:11:58 +0000
References: <20140704103500.20587.59638.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <2D2FFE4726FAF74285C45D69FDC30E798D60089F@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933002F541@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <2D2FFE4726FAF74285C45D69FDC30E798D602C81@Hydra.office.hd> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933002F965@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <2D2FFE4726FAF74285C45D69FDC30E798D607FF9@Hydra.office.hd> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933003175D@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <03602cb0aef34faa9efca9d623003235@AM3PR06MB051.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.5]