Re: [pcp] Comments on draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-03

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 07 August 2012 12:56 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com>, "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:55:50 +0200
References: <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653B7380B2@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <CC416268.88D8%repenno@cisco.com> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653B73881F@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <913383AAA69FF945B8F946018B75898A1477C15D@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653B73D410@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <913383AAA69FF945B8F946018B75898A1477DD69@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com>
acceptlanguage: fr-FR