Re: [pcp] Presentations at IETF 82

<christian.jacquenet@orange.com> Tue, 08 November 2011 08:56 UTC

From: christian.jacquenet@orange.com
To: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>, Alain Durand <adurand@juniper.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 09:56:53 +0100
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [pcp] Presentations at IETF 82

Chairs,

Please consider the allocation of a 15/20-minute slot for the presentation of the following drafts:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-extensions/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp/

Thanks,

Christian (on behalf of Med and the other co-authors of these drafts)