Re: [Pearg] Call for adoption: draft-learmonth-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-02.txt

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 27 May 2019 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9L8ynu6EkvjnaUxSPWBkTP7yv0Q5upJJum7HkNAesjM=; b=kWGZ/YjoggzUORp+a92lw4JMpysN/Z92ADUwQ3A/2Alc/jSWjQ3o10Ysv0s2GkcdVo gr7ZRTzZ4IkJls4BeorjUx5dmp2DZvlOO+xR2DOXTKdNorWvUiPQA8wf65lhgqwBaV6n yxf4dD0n8fsoLpydfxty6cLo+xqoJ4XxAAJCPeQ1P5Q0CXztNUEyEVTdEQxhfqMn1lkD cgdNkhiOn/hPdYHr0lfUzCAkE+6ZmsIn3vNUOHHU8OuN1J6u7rQE48F8ckER4HABSYAX 8h6sMQ7BWMYBVvK2mwgKHQSdYw5TKLjuCnKtpz0JMFyo3sjoaEMlGXfoK9WgX+yLBJjw ot0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9L8ynu6EkvjnaUxSPWBkTP7yv0Q5upJJum7HkNAesjM=; b=L/C1gNAnquIgz0XPOtOxsRIjSwcL2V+ONkiL2MCqW3WgE6HpqoTzj6t3aGHBZXg1s4 eBkAIjfy+tssr0v9tiNpqXrIr5VBCYGNNX3vCX9OykML55KzAgQW/HR8GC/gWe57ePPo VCXNpcnaY2dA1EOnJWjeA254iCasKNn57kDvqNDMAft1g9PcITrFu+v6KsRYV+Vt2upG +kGnDYVT9B9uPdmd4IDzUCAedYWpTl5ruJ58osqrUnbwT+52b6LSRpGnKtjTmP5cgbM7 HCJoXpJJK/ZdCCdaAChVeqEOLAi6L8yXnCfufQ7fHud9ADfkqDn0Do+HpKOp+K2CJb8g Ur/w==