Re: [Internet-Drafts@ietf.org: I-D

"Robert W. Shirey" <rshirey@bbn.com> Thu, 03 October 1996 18:04 UTC

To: David M Balenson <balenson@tis.com>, Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
From: "Robert W. Shirey" <rshirey@bbn.com>
Subject: Re: [Internet-Drafts@ietf.org: I-D
ACTION: draft-balenson-secure-email-00.txt]
Cc: pem-dev@tis.com, ydzambas@bbn.com
Sender: pem-dev-approval@neptune.tis.com
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 13:07:16 -0400

Daves,

With this message, I am referring your question to Yuriy Dzambasow, at our
Columbia, MD, facility.  Among other things, he has been is leading a BBN
IR&D effort in the PKI area.  He may be able to tell you about a PKI
demonstration for which FORTEZZA-enabled MIME has been discussed as a
candidate application.

-Rob-